SHAKING OFF CHAINS
When you shake yourself in dancing, you are shaking old spirits off you. When you swings your arms, and your feet, and spin around, these are significant. As we dance, the ropes get loosed and the chains that seems to bind us will fall behind us as we praise. It is actually a warfare that you are fighting without knowing. It is the same as shaking your clothes after you come from the hospital or a funeral.
You do not need to say anything, just dance and dance. It is a spiritual format and strategy of power that many people do not understand. Sometimes, when you feel weary in even opening your mouth to pray, Dance!
STAMPING YOUR FEET IN DANCE
Stamping your feet in praise is strategic. This is dance in done in Jewish dances. When you stamp your feet in dance, your feet send thunders and shakings in the under kingdom; yes it does. God would magnify the sound of your feet on the ground as your dancing and stamping causes disaster in Hell.
Demons can be overthrown by dancing and stamping under the anointing.
And to add to that..the psalmist declares God inhabits in the praises of his people. Praise [under the anointing] creates the perfect atmosphere for God to manifest his greatness. Dancing praise confuses the enemy because their expectation is for you to be sad and down, but here you are dancing to you God and being joyous.
Paul and silas..they praised God at midnight and shackles fell off their feet.
Nevertheless, this Scripture has misled a lot of people who lack understanding of the verse.
Take note that I said, “Dancing under the anointing”, which means, it’s not because we praise God will inhabit. There are praises from the lips and praises from the heart. God said many come to him in praises from their lips and their hearts are far away from Him, why? because there is “SIN” in the Camp.
The Bible says to praise Him WITH UNDERSTANDING. Why do we have to praise with understanding?, its is simple. If you have sin in your camp, and you are ensnared, if God would come and inhabit your praise, he would judge you instantly. You cannot call God to inhabit a place where there is sin and unfaithfulness and unrighteousness. Therefore, when you praise, praise with understanding of what you are doing.
Psalms 149:3, “Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp”.
Jeremiah 31:13, “Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance”,
THE NINE WEAPONS OF WAR
- The Blood of Jesus – Rev 12:11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb”
- The name of Jesus – Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.” and Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
- The Word of God – Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword” and Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations”
- Our Prophecy – 1Ti 1:18. Use the Words of prophecies given to you as weapons in order to fight. God’s word cannot return to Him void and therefore opposes all oppositions to its fulfilment.
- Our Testimonies – Rev 12:11 “and by the word of their testimony”.
- Praise – 2Ch 20:21 -22, Act 16:25-26, 1Sa 4:5, 1Ki 1:40
- Worship (Heaven’s Weapon) – Worship has always performed in the position that represents humility, submission, homage – Gen 24:52, “And it came to pass, when Abraham’s servant heard their words, he worshiped the LORD, bowing himself to the earth.”
- Divine Oracles – 2Ki 13:15-19
- Unknown Tongues – (Prophetic weapons)