PRAYERS AGAINST UNREPENTANT PURSUERS
Exodus 14:21-30 – ”And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots, and his horsemen. And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians, And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the Lord fighteth for them against the Egyptians. And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen. And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them.But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. Thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore.”
Judges 6:1-7 – And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord: and the Lord delivered them into the hand of Midian seven years. And the hand of Midian prevailed against Israel: and because of the Midianites the children of Israel made them the dens which are in the mountains, and caves, and strong holds.
Unrepentant pursuers are powers that never get tired in chasing after you.
From the Bible verse, we can see that the Egyptians pursued the children of Isrealites in a war battle, but the God of Moses suddenly arose and fought the Egyptians.
The Bible says, Moses stretch out thine hand over the sea, and the sea obeyed and was divided for the children of Israelite to pass through as a form of deliverance and victory over the enemies.
These powers can attack their victims through dreams and reality. One of the most powerful spirits that never give up on a person is the unrepentant pursuers.
These powers have already been summoned to cage men and women. These powers are like Pharaoh, they are very difficult to die because of the kind of powers they possesses.
The word ”pursuer” is to chase or run after person. They use all kinds of satanic manipulation to imprison people. They are the powers cutting down people’s glory at the edge of their breakthrough. They are basically wicked powers who does not want your progress.
Hence, they look for ways to monitor you even when you enter inside a church, they follow you there. These powers can make people work but not accumulate success.. They make people to plan for marriage, but would not allow their victims to enjoy it; go to embassy today, they are there.
You will see a grown man still living under his parents apron. It is my pain that these believers are chasing after the things of the word instead them to concentrate themselves on the spiritual things.
It is clear that: If God should open your eyes, you will see all kinds of rubbish being programmed into the lives of people to stand as a form of barrier.
Unrepentant pursuers are more formidable than familiar spirit
Because these powers easily cooperate with the ancestral and idolatry powers. There are so many people that are being pursued in the dream by unrepentant enemies. All kinds of animals pursue them. It is strange to hear them saying rat is chasing after them. Those animals are being possessed to stand as unrepentant pursuers of their life. A person could sit down in a place and be fearful of what may happen within two minutes. Such people never have a comfortable sleep. It is one attack or the other.
You must know that the time of these powers to reign in your life is over. We have many pursuers in the place where we are living. We have them in the house of God, at the mountain, in marriages. Your partners can sometimes be your enemy. I will talk about these in my next sermon. These unrepentant pursuers look like angel or very nice but they are wickedly bad inside. There is no point praying for the downfall of a person.
Another category of unrepentant pursuers are those powers that have made a vow concerning your case. That is, they have taken your matter to different evil altar organisation to spoil the works of your hands and destruction. It is easy to see them boasting of their powers over you. Most times, you found these wicked people in church or elsewhere trying to observe something and go away with it.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM
1. If you dream of animals pursuing you.
2. If you dream where masquerade is after you.
3. When you dream where a person is running after you.
4. When you dream where group of people are striving to get you.
5. When you dream where flood is running after you.
6. When a person told you ”You will know who I am’.
7. When a person is demanding for your name or picture for no reason.
8. When a persons calls you on phone asking you what’s your date of birth.
9. When a person tells you ”I will deal with you.”
10.When you dream of late person trying to distract you etc.
Brethren, if you want to overcome these unrepentant pursuers of your destiny, you must seek after righteousness. Righteousness is a factor that can protect you from danger. Living a life of repentance and power will not cost you a thing. Because without repentance, there will be no forgiveness. And without forgiveness, there will be no mercy.
INSTRUCTION: Sharpen your prayer arrow and declare 7 days midnight prayers for the unrepentant pursuers of your glory. Set a time for your time for yourself. The standard time for midnight prayers. 12:00am. Take Luke 10:19, Isaiah 54:15.
1. Every unrepentant powers, blocking my angels of opportunities, I cast you down, in Jesus name.
2. O God arise and destroy any power standing at the gate of my destiny, in Jesus name
3. Every connection between me and unrepentant powers, I disconnect you today, in Jesus name
4. Holy Spirit teach me how to deal with these powers in your word, in Jesus name
4. My Father, break the confidence over the enemy over my life, in Jesus name
5. Wickedness in my household, receive the judgment of God, in Jesus name
6. Every power waiting for me at the bus-stop of my deliverance, you shall wait in vain, in Jesus name.
7. Every art of wickedness that has been done against me, stumble and die, in Jesus name
8. Every good thing the spirit of evil bird has wiped away from my destiny, return it back by fire, in Jesus name
9. Every power saying my prayers would always be in vain, you are a liar, receive the thunder of God and die, in Jesus name
10. Every evil gang up against me, past and present, scatter by fire, in Jesus name.
11.My head shall be lifted up whether the pursuers like it or not, in Jesus name.
12. I receive the power to pursue my enemies, in Jesus name
13. Pursuers of my glory, I am no longer your candidate, backfire, in Jesus name.
14. Wherever they are pursuing me from, Holy Ghost fire, destroy them in Jesus name.
15. Blood of Jesus stand as a protection for me and my family in Jesus name
16. Enemy of progress assigned to work against my blessings, die with your jealousy, in Jesus name
17. My enemies shall not get to my promised land before me, in Jesus name
18. My Father, because of your power in me, let my enemies begin to fight themselves in Jesus name
19. Problems assigned to destroy me, go back to sender, in Jesus name
20. Any Herod chasing after my star, receive fire and die, in Jesus name
21. Family battles, assigned to finish my life, be destroyed, in Jesus name
22. I release my destiny from the hands of the stubborn pursuers, in Jesus name
23. Every herod of my life that has refused to die, die by the blood of Jesus.
24. I shall not be a slave for my enemies, in Jesus name
25. Evil decree prospering in my life, I nullify it by the blood of Jesus.