Oral Sex Is Sinful And Must Be Avoided In Christian Marriage
- Is Oral Sex Sinful Or Acceptable In Christian Marriage.
- The Danger Practice Of Oral Sex In Christian Marriage.
- The Scriptural Condemnation Of Oral Sex In Christian Marriage.
- Oral Sex Is Sinful And Must Be Avoided In Christian Marriage.
There is a fine line between godly sexual relationship (between spouses) and perverted sexual activity. The first one is out of love; the last one is out of lust. Love is of God, lust is of the carnal mind and of Satan.
Agreement between spouses to participate in oral sex does not make it right and must be avoided. It only shows that both do agree to give in to the lust of the flesh and to unclean sexual activity.
Satan does not want to leave his territory. When oral sex in a Christian marriage is condoned the door is left wide open for other bizarre and unclean sexual activity, such as anal sex etc.
- First, oral sex is not natural. It is contrary to natural law. If oral sex is OK, then are anal sex or nasal sex also OK? There must be some natural parameters to sexual expression. Otherwise, we have little reason not to permit homosexual activity or even sex between humans and animals. Something must be natural and therefore other things unnatural.
- Second, I have been asked to counsel over a hundred married couples about oral sex as foreplay. After some time of discernment, not one has maintained that oral sex was a true expression of love. The motivation behind oral sex is often lust. The spouse is not the focus of the sexual foreplay; rather, sexual stimulation is the focus. It could almost be said that one spouse is having sex with sex rather than with the other spouse. This focus on sex rather than on the spouse is a poison to love and marriage.