Love is the most intensive life scene everyone wants to feels and encounter. It’s not because is blind but in most cases, often misplaced with lust and it often seem difficult to detect love and lust in a Relationship. Hence it’s a pleasant thing to fall in love with the right godly person and it doesn’t matter if he/she expressed the same love.
Above all you just can’t fathom why you always love these person despite his/her ugly and wicked character. Anyway that is reason why I regard love as a fool because it drained off people sense of reason or mentality.
How To Detect Love In-Play:
True love doesn’t care if he/she hated you. You just kept having this strange feeling for him/her, at the expense of overlooking the ugly sides. Well, my friend, you are in LOVE because LUST doesn’t condoned offence without reacting while LOVE will embrace offence despite it gravity.
How Do I Know If Am Fallen In Love:
- Specialty: He/she is just too special to you and you don’t feels such heart warm feelings for him/her based on his/her intelligent, personality, riches, beauty, jovial, handsome, education, wisdom or knowledge. I mean, he/she is just too special to you and willing to please him/her in every aspect without any cost.
- Connection: It doesn’t matter the distance in connection between both of you. I mean, your mind can easily flourished at his/her absents for a week. He/she is just always stuck in your heart.
- Emotional Feelings: You are never moved or activated romantically at his/her presence or while chatting. You just felt totally complete and alive as if you were in Heaven with sparkly smile and heart warmed joy. Love is just crazy because offense can’t override it. It’s too big to comprehend because it’s blind and filled with madness while lusting comprises of self-torment.
How Do I Know If Am Lusting After Someone:
- Emotional-Attached: How often do you spend chatting with him/her in a week? While chatting do you always felt emotional touched and long to romantically held or cuddle him/her?
- Self-Thoughts: While in lonely moody do you often thoughts about him/her? Perhaps just wish to chats or hear his voice? Just wish to hug or kiss him/her? Do you often paint him/her in your heart? I mean, it just stuck in your mind. The memories of your previous encounters always propels within your heart. Sometimes you will smile at the re-account of his/her face, attitude, caring and just wish to hug.
- Mind-Attached: You just can’t do or concentrate a day without hearing, chatting or conversating with him/her. You just can’t do without hearing from him/her every week.
- Romantically-Arousal: While chatting or closed in range do you often felt any romantic chemistry sudden arousal. Do your mind filled and long for romance? Whenever he/she is in sight, you will become uncomfortable with an intense desired to just feel him/her touch. My friend if you behold all this attributes you are seriously in lust and also in danger and it’s time to break out.
How To Overcome Lustful In Relationship:
Overcoming lustfulness or emotional attached in relationship is a personal choice to make. It’s not something that can be imposed upon you or that you can simply switch off. Rather you’ll need to work out a result that distracts, replaces or softens your lustful thoughts. Here are some approaches that might work for you….
Where Do We Begin?
It all begins in your sub-conscious mind. How you control your mind will determine how lively your spiritual life will become, You don’t just follow every leading direction of your mind or thoughts. You must learn how to channel or control them. Whenever you followed an immoral thoughts and you begin to ponder or work upon it without “resisting” at early peak and pleading for the Blood of Jesus you will be crushed.
Emotional Lusting is enacted by what you BEHOLD or HEARD and become activated in your MIND. Therefore, be watchful, discover and cut off any sudden intruder. As a brother/sister disciplined your eyes, don’t behold strange women/men twice. Watch out for tempting or emotional chats, text messages and phone calls. Beware of immoral movies, Rhythm and Blues songs, and ensure you always go for Christian or spiritual collections.
- Mid-Week Church Fellowship:
Create time for church weekly fellowship because controlling your mindset required spiritual food. Get equipped with spiritual message of great men of God both outside your denomination and within. Seek and get them downloaded into your mobile phone. Always get occupied with such messages; even after hearken severally because the word of God is always new every morning.
- Praying Meeting And Night Vigils:
Create time for church night vigils at least once in a week and if your church isn’t privilege of holding weekly night vigils. You might also identify with any Bible believing Church around your domain which often engages In weekly night vigil and fellowship with them.
Lastly; In your eagerness to overcome emotional lusting in relationship should be utilized as a tool in building up your spiritual life. Please don’t behold emotional lust as the real bondage or problem but rather accept it as a raw material enacted in order to cause you to attained unto perfection.
Emotional lustful become a problem or burden whenever you don’t behold any reason to seek after spiritual growth. Christianity is all about growth and multiplication. Your present spiritual level must surpass that of last month and this year greater than last year.
You must always aim higher, seeking after more spiritual growth, gift, tasty after the fruits of the Holy Spirit, how to have spiritual convert, encourages and be of godly help to others. When you began to aim higher spiritually. My friend, honestly emotional lusting will become a forgotten History.
- L: Long-suffering.
- O: Overlook.
- V: Volunteer.
- E: Encouragement.
- Long-suffering: Enduring intimidation and oppositions which causes you to persist in helping out.
- Overlooks: Disregarding offences and keying unto forgiveness.
- Volunteer: Offering selfless and upholding total commitment in bring out the best in him/her.
- Encouragement: Providing sources of hope and serving as inspirational tunes to him/her.