Fifteen Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Fornication
FIFTEEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT COMMIT FORNICATION
- 1. Fornication Is Disobedience:
Obedience means more to God than any great sacrifice that you can make to Him. Some of you come to church, put your offering in the basket, pay your tithes, lift up your hands and worship His Majesty. You give sacrifices of praise to God. But God prefers your simple obedience to your many offerings and lifted hands.
I once met a lady who told me that the commandment not to commit fornication is an old fashioned law, meant for the olden days. She argued that it was no longer a realistic instruction. Even if it does not make sense to you, your duty is still to obey God. Christianity has to do with your relationship with the Lord.
As a Christian you are dependent on God, and it is only the Lord who can bless you. If you choose to disobey and disregard God, I do not know what kind of relationship you want to have with Him. When you disobey God, you incur God’s curses upon your life.
- 2. Fornication Will Destroy Your Soul:
- 3. Fornication Will Destroy Your Body:
- 4. You Make Covenants With All Sorts Of People:
Such covenants are for real. They can affect you for the rest of your life. I have seen people who have been crippled all their Christian lives because of fornication. Some Christians never rise out of the covenant of fornication. The son of a fetish priest came to our church some years ago. He told us how he got involved in witchcraft.
He said he once slept in the cemetery with his father. After seven days his father cut his hand, drew his blood and mixed it with his own. Then they both drank the blood and made a permanent agreement. A covenant of witchcraft! This brother was under that covenant. A time came when he had to decide between his father, (that is following the fetish) and following Christ.
- 5. Fornication Brings Evil Spirits Into Your Life:
According to Revelations 18:3, For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. The kings, the ministers of state, the rich and the famous have committed fornication with her. That is why evil spirits have come into her life.
Fornication attracts evil spirits into your life. This is so true of many Christians’ lives. Evil spirits have aggregated and congregated in them because of their fornication. When God says do not do something He knows why! Some of the evil spirits that come into you can prevent you from ever getting married. Some evil spirits can cause you to backslide. Some of them will cause you to marry the wrong person.
- 6. Fornication Brings Sickness:
- Neisseria gonococcus this causes Gonorrhoea.
- Treponema pallidum this causes Syphilis.
- Chlamydia trachomatis this causes Non-Specific Urethritis.
- Hepatitis “B” virus this causes Liver diseases.
- Herpes simplex type II virus this causes Herpes Genitalis.
- Trichomonas vaginalis this causes Vaginitis.
- Lymphogranuloma venereum.
- Haemophilus ducreyii this causes Soft Sore (Chancroid).
- Urinary tract infection.
- Cancer of the cervix frequent sex at an early age predisposes you to cancer of the cervix.
- 7. Fornication Brings Death:
Fornicating with your fellow church member may mean your death! Those who are HIV positive can develop AIDS. And when you have AIDS, it means you have a few more years to live.
- 8. Fornication Brings Unwanted Pregnancies:
- 9. Brings Unwanted Abortions:
Dear friend, you may not know that abortion is murder. Medically speaking, abortion is the termination of human life. The human life may be just a few cells, but it is human life! Are you a murderer?
- 10. Fornication Brings Infertility:
Young lady, if your fallopian tubes are blocked you will not be able to become pregnant. Then you may find yourself in every deliverance centre looking for healing. Receive your deliverance now by obeying the Word.
- 11. Fornication Brings Unwanted Children:
- 12. The Unwanted Children Become Social Deviants:
- 13. Fornication Brings Disgrace:
- 14. Fornication Brings Hurts And Wounds:
- 15. Fornication Breaks Marriages: