THE DANGER OF HANDLING HOLY THING IN SINFULNESS
HOW TO IDENTIFY A WRONG CHURCH LEADER
THE RULE OF A GENUINE CHURCH LEADER
The Danger In Appointing Wrong Leadership In The Church
Today political affairs emitting in our churches is horribly alarming, and many innocent brethren are already causality of this witchcraft attitude of wrong leadership appointment in the church. The old ways of church leadership appointment has turn sour as majority now focus on physical appearance without mindful of spiritual motives or growth of the appointee.
WHAT IS THE CHURCH?
The church is assembling or collective of CHRISTIAN. The church is the body of Christ while Christ is the head of the church. Across the ocean, stream and valley; across the nations, continent, world, state, communities, villages and streets we are in one body of Christ. We are never separated; we are unified in one heavenly language and one doctrine of Holiness, truth and righteousness.
We are not haters and back-biters; we are called love because our father is love. We are the first born of Christ because we are possessor of the kingdom of God. We are never afraid of death because our master has already conquer death and given us assurance of resurrection. We are not of the world, though we are in the world but never of the world. We are fearful believers in Christ and not religious worldly system followers. We are called brethren because we are of one stock in body of Christ.
Romans 12;4-11 "For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 6; Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; 7; Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
8; Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness. 9;Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10; Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; 11; Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord"
We work together as brethren in order to keep the body of Christ healthy by caring for one another. However, for this purpose a workforce was instituted in order to ensure an efficient functionary of the body of Christ; in keeping the state of body in good health by working together as brethren in one stock,with different spiritual gifts. In various church denominations, there is always what is called ministry or departments or groups in which every worker in the church ought to join according to ones spiritual calling or gift.
ALSO READ; What Has Heavenly Race Costed You?
Hence, there is also need to appoint a leader to uphold a specific ministerial department or group in order to ensure an effective spiritual health of the church. It horribly to behold that majority of appointed church leaders in various church denomination, upholding certain church post or department were selected based on eyes-service, tribalism, racism, bribery, or self-likeness etc. Am totally disappointed by this witchcraft propaganda in appointing church leaders. In fact, most of this appointee are not spiritually broken, revived or dead to sin and their secret lifestyles are erroneously pathetic to attest.
It pierced my heart because leadership mantle is a spiritual vessel which ought to be handled with spirituality and brokenness. Today politics been practiced in our churches is even more dreadful than outside worldly politics. The church which supposed to heavenized the world is rapidly deteriorating into worldliness and civil war.
The pastor hating the deacons and leaders unleashing bitterness against her sheep; Civil war of contention, maliciousness, strife, anger, lies, hatred, bitterness and witchcraft, are continuously beheld sprouting in the heart of many church leaders. It's written, Isaiah 52:11b " Be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD" How many Church leaders today bearing the vessel of the Lord are Holy?
Am seeking for the old time religion where sinners will be afraid at Zion. Today, sinner can maneuver the church and get baptized, go to theological school and become a full member of the church. A sinner can camouflage and become an appointed leader or elected as a committee member and become an ambassador for Satan in that committee. Where is old time religion where sinner comes to altar call without bidding? When someone will step into the church and the glory will grip him/her.
There are no more tears in the church; sober messages are no more pricking in some quarters. It is written; Act 2:37 "Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?" When messages no longer prick the heart of people, then the church becomes another cemetery. Oh my God; let your glory come and swipe across the church. Let your glory come back to the church and disgrace those occupying church positions but are not broken; sinning but still handling Holy things.
THE DANGER OF HANDLING HOLY THING IN SINFULNESS
The traffic danger associated with church leader handling church departmental post is curse. Majority of these church leaders are secretly having pre-marital affairs with their subordinate. Most of them are presently living in maliciousness, hatred, lies, unforgiving, bitterness, provocative, sexual lustfulness, anger, selfishness, masturbation, fornication, pornography, adultery, none payment of tithe, gossiping, immodesty dressing, worldliness and stealing of church money.
Yet, during church service you will behold them in deceptive cloak, acting holier than thou but inwardly filled with pathetic and rotten mindset. After church choir practice they end-up in gossiping and back-biting and in seductive immoral chats. This deceptive act been portrayed by church leader has turns many churches into dead silent of sepulchered or cemetery. The power and full fellowship of the Holy Ghost has departed from many churches due to the pathetic secret lifestyles of the church leaders.
Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him" Systematically, when the head is at fault, definitely the whole body system will collapse. Likewise also among the church ministers and pastors who are also in this sinfulness act, resulting into the sudden death of some members while some member are cumbered with various demonic affliction because of the privileged given to the devil as a result of defiled leadership.
I pray Oh Lord, may the Holy Ghost exposed and disgrace them because they have mounted a discouragement in heart of many. They have hindered your children from exhibiting their ministering. They have engineered and brought strife and contention in the midst of the congregation. They stood as citadel against the propagation of your gospel. They have pierced many innocent hearts with sorrows due to their sinfulness and nonchalant attitude in decision making. And right now the hedge has been broken resulting to sudden death of innocent souls.
They stood as anti-Christ against the revival and brokenness of your little children. Majority that sighted them as a godly leader or rule model to imitate, are totally shattered beyond due to their irritating witchcraft heart. They have ignorantly sent many members out of the church due to their partiality in ruler-ship Matthew 18:6 "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea" They have ignited painful offences in the heart of many and right now the church is in chaos of civil war. I pray, may the Lord Holy Ghost visit and exposed them in Jesus name.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A WRONG CHURCH LEADER
1. PRIDE: This is the first sign to behold in life of any wrong appointed church leader. He will tend to act permissively without hearkening to suggestions. Always felt that he is above mistake and not ready to hearken to corrections.
2. ANGER: A wrong appointee leader will certainly manifest the witchcraft sign of anger. Their mind will be clouded with bitterness, hatred and sprouting into contention and strife due to slight offences.
3. AFRAID: A wrong appointed church leader will ensure he guide the leadership post will all zeal as if it will lend him heavenly glory. They are so afraid of losing such honorable position and such person is ready to goes extra mile to retained the post, even at the expense of sacking or maltreating any brethren that might impose a threat toward his leadership mantle.
4. LOVE OF MONEY: This pathetic sign is always behold in them. He will tend to honor and gives audience to the rich caliber in their midst. The opinion of the rich will supersede the godly ideas of the poor due to love of money.
5. PRAYERLESSNESS: They always expressed spirituality outwardly but inwardly decayed. They can vibrate evangelically and aggressively outwardly but inwardly empty. They can somersaults severally while praying in public but secretly void in prayer.
1. MOTIVATION: There's an old saying about the difference between a manager and a leader: "Managers do things right while leaders do the right things" (It's best to be both a manager and a leader – they are just different processes.) As an appointed church leader of a specific post; part of your job is to inspire your brethren spiritually to push themselves toward perfection. To do this, you must show them the way by doing it yourself. You must ensure perfection inwardly and outwardly in your endeavors because the walls are watching.
THE RULE OF A GENUINE CHURCH LEADER
2. COMPASSION: You must be straight-forward without yielding unto partiality. You must be meek and possessed compassion-able heart of forgiveness, tolerance and acceptance. You must bear the burden of others because you are appointed to serve and not just ruling.
3. HUMILITY: You must be overwhelmed by the gracious power of humility; in submissiveness, endurance and able to bring down yourself before others. Church leadership isn't about giving command or instruction but rather humble unto core. You must able to tender an apology even if you are right, for peacefulness of one heart. John 13:13-15 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you"
4. EMULATIVE: When you lead by example, you create a picture of what's possible. Your brethren can look at you and say, "Well, if he/she can be this humble and spiritually revived, why can’t I do it? When you lead by example, you make it easy for others to follow you. When leaders don't "practice what they preach," it can be almost impossible for a team to work together successfully. How can anyone trust a leader who talks about one thing, but does another.
5. TAME OF TONGUE: A true godly leader isn't a talkative but rather a good listener. You must be an attentive listener and able to cultivate between good/evil. You must enhance a righteous ruling and tender with mercy while given out your verdict. James 1:19 "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath".
6. PRAYERFULNESS; The issue of prayer can’t be over emphasized in this golden role of a genuine church leader because it paramount. The leader must cultivate the habit of praying fervently in closed door. He must possess the zeal of heavenly warrior in prayers and interceding for his brethren. Lastly, he must be spiritually agile and able to reason actively both physically and spiritual in order to decipher when the enemies penetrates through any of his brethren and how to tackle the problem amicably.
For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Evang Emmanuel Adebanjo" Via Whats-app @ +2349094256024 — Join Our "WhatsApp-Group " For Daily Spiritual Impact
Bank Name: Skye Bank Plc Nigeria.
Account Name: Adeola Adebanjo.
Account Number: 3047301234.
FOR INTERCEDING PRAYERS — After Payment Text Your Name To "+2349094256024" Or Email “firstname.lastname@example.org” — And The Lord Shall Reward You For Supporting The Work Of God.
Pray Hard, Keep Watch, Love God, Praise Jesus, Be Humble, Share Christ, Shun evil, Show Grace, Bear Fruit, Stay Pure, Stand Firm, Be Ready!
Home | About us | Confession | Divine Revelations | Warning and Judgement | Salvation | Masturbation | Sexual Purity |