How To Get A Marriage Proposal From Christian Brother
Marriage is honorable and the desire for every spinster is to have a peaceful and love-filed marital life. However, many spinsters have a lot of misconception about attracting the right man into their life. There are many ways to get attracted to a good man.
1. DECENCY: There is an idiom which says "the way you dress is the way you are addressed" Ladies must make sure that they dress and present themselves decently or in modest manner. Some ladies think is by dressing half-naked, seducing men by wearing tight skirt, spaghetti, bomber skirt, women trouser, exposing laps, armpit, painting and makes-up, perhaps will easily get them laid or get attracted to men.
Yes, you will be attracted because men are observant but sincerely knew what is good. Certainly, no spiritual Christian brother would ever want to marry Jezebel. Therefore, covered every part of your body appropriately with outfits that complement your figure, if you dress seductively brothers may take you as prostitute and too cheap.
2. BE FRIENDLY TO ALL: You must be approachable. Make it possible for people to get along with you so easily, always show love, caring and kindness to everyone who approaches you. Learn to always wear smiles on your face.
3. HARDWORKING: You must be hard working-able to do something. Knowing how to put your house in order; learn how to cook, knowing how to take care of your home without instruction. Try to make an effort to do something with your hands without always depending on others for help.
4. RESPECT FOR PEOPLE: Respect is always another key to get a marriage proposal from a Christian brother. The truth is beauty is not the ultimate in marriage but character and personality. Beauty can attract a man to you, but it’s your character that determines whether he stays or not. People normally observe your character from afar. You may not know that someone is studying you.
5. THE FEAR OF GOD: You must fear God by committing your way to Him in everything. Be spiritual and always makes yourself available for weekly church activities and night vigil; you never know who is taken keen-watch at your spiritual life.
6. BE NATURAL: You must stay away from artificial beauty, maintain your natural beauty. All those make-ups don't show you are beautiful. For all the glamour advertisement out there, the fake boobs, hair attachments, hair dyes etc; are all wasteful because man always appreciates something that is genuine. Be natural and don't camouflage.
You want him to get to know the real you because it is the real you he is going to live with when you are married. Moreover, there is no cosmetic that can gain a beauty like you. Psalm 139;14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
7. COMMUNICABLE: Communication is also another key to get proposal from a Christian brother and it play a lot of role. You must be able to ask questions, allow people to freely express themselves with you. Always feel free to bring out what is in your mind, able to entertain people and this will allow people to feel comfortable with you.
Even in a scenario where there is no topic to discussed, just think about some pleasant to chat or discussed with him. Always, ensure you are outspoken and not shy and make your conversation with people very effective and interesting. Adhering to this fact, i strongly believe by special grace of God you will certainly get your godly marriage proposal very soon in Jesus name.
WHAT CAN WE CALL THIS---IS IT LOVE OR ATTACHMENT?
Sometimes ago, someone ask, “To love someone whom isn’t emotionally attached with you, but you seem to felt some magically intense of feeling for him/her, Please is it a sin? Actually, I laugh it off and reply, “Well, isn’t a sin because you are recommended to love everyone, hence, it becomes sinful when you become engrossed in lustfulness over such person”
However, in the midst of the conversation I strongly perceived, such person was not actually fallen in love or whatever he/she might called it but rather attached with the person. I have beheld some friends who will profess, “Hi, evangelist, am seriously in-love with that sister” I will reply” Wooow, well nothing wrong in loving, but what prompted this sudden love, what did you behold inside her?
He will continue, "In fact, evangelist, the sister is so nice, caring, charming, dress modesty, spiritual, prayerful, with melody voice, very good singer, gentle, and soft-minded; am always happy, joyful and secured whenever am with her----I just love her.!" I will just laugh out and continue, "Alright, I have heard you my beloved, but remember I don’t sanction girl friend relationship, so tell me where your new found-love is leading?"
He will respond; "marriage of cause…!" I will exclaimed, "Marriage? woow, Glory be to God" Afterward, I will began to counsel him on how to set-out some boundaries while nurturing the relationship. Nevertheless, the first thought that often runs through my mind while counseling such friend; “Lord, I pray may this relationship work-out and hope isn’t another aroma of ATTACHMENT”
However, we have behold those friends who often jump from relationship to relationship, and each time, professing of been “totally and completely in love” Some who have been single longer and has one time felt crushed or tend to felt some emotional feelings with someone. Probably, during the period of working out or building-up a relationship with prospective aim of marriage—Sometimes, I can’t help but wonder, how can someone possibly be “in love” with all these people we have some-how associated or sometimes has emotional feeling or crushed with?
I mean, can love actually propel from such relationship or feeling? Perhaps, it’s fear of being alone, I guess? But what if your feeling is wrong? What if you're just so scared of being alone, that anyone who comes close to making you feels safe and secure feels like your soul-mate? You can attest of those previous relationships you got out of, and after few months, you couldn't believe you ever said (I LOVE YOU) those three beautiful words to someone, whom today has become demonic reincarnate brother/sister.
How could you profess love to someone who is now ugly, poor, devil and so bizarre? Someone, which is no-longer your type? Well, it's usually because, IT WAS NOT LOVE. It was ATTACHMENT. You were emotionally attached to him/her and misinterpreting it for love. However, I don’t have real insight in knowing if your love is real or if it's just insecurity masked. And if you are not sure about your own love motives, take a look at below list to decipher if what you're doing is worth all the time invested.
DIFFERENT BETWEEN LOVE AND ATTACHMENT IN RELATIONSHIP
1. Love Is Passionate----Attachment Is Apathetic. They say the closest feeling to love is hate, hence why after you break up with someone, all that beautiful, selfless love turns into raging and inexplicable hate? When you are just attached to someone, however, you never really get that rage. You get obsession, anxiety and moments of irritation, but you don't let those anxious feelings confuse you for something as beautiful and important as real hate.
2. Love Is Self-less----Attachment Is Self-Centered. When you are in love, it's all about the other person. For the first time in your life, you want to put someone else's needs before your own. When it's just attachment, you just want someone to be there before you. You are not looking out for him or her — you're looking out for you. The only reason you are calling this person is just because you don’t want to be lonely. Everything you do for your partner is a little bit about you.
3. Love Is Hard---Attachment Is only Difficult When Your A Apart. Real love is never easy. You did think it would be because it's so pure and beautiful, but anything that intense and life-changing takes work. You must cultivate it and keep it nourished. With attachment, there's nothing to grow and feed; it's just about how many times you can see each other in a week. You need this person the same way a drug addict need a fix. It’s not growing, blooming or changing into another dimension. Like any drug, the high is not long-term, and you will come down.
4. Love Is Freeing----- Attachment Is Possessive. When you're in love, you don't need to see the person to feel safe. You don't need to be with this person to understand how he or she feels. You never wonder about your love's affection and never get jealous. When it's just attachment, you never have a true hold on your partner's feelings because the only time you feel safe is when you are with him or her. When you’re apart, you can’t help but wonder what, or who, he or she is doing. If they are also just attached, doesn’t that mean they need someone to attach to?
5. Love Is Empowering----Attachment Is All About Power. There's nothing like real love to make you feel like you can do anything. It gives you a new sense of freedom, a rejuvenated energy. You're alive and ready to take on the world. When it's just an attachment, it becomes a power struggle. You want to make sure you are the one in the relationship who doesn't get left. You're the one calling the shots, and you are the one with the key to the handcuffs.
6. Love Is Timeless----Attachment Is Timed. When you are in love — and I mean really in love — that's it. Whether it works out or not, this person will always be the love of your life. Attachment doesn't work like that. Attachment is always on a deadline, always on standby. Attachment isn't real — it's like a midpoint for real love. I believe, one of these days, one of you is going to find that all that attachment you placed on each other will fall off as quickly as you put it on; because real love doesn’t fall off; it stays with you forever.
For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Evang Emmanuel Adebanjo" Via Whats-app @ +2349094256024 — Join Our "WhatsApp-Group " For Daily Spiritual Impact
Bank Name: Skye Bank Plc Nigeria.
Account Name: Adeola Adebanjo.
Account Number: 3047301234.
FOR INTERCEDING PRAYERS — After Payment Text Your Name To "+2349094256024" Or Email “email@example.com” — And The Lord Shall Reward You For Supporting The Work Of God.
Pray Hard, Keep Watch, Love God, Praise Jesus, Be Humble, Share Christ, Shun evil, Show Grace, Bear Fruit, Stay Pure, Stand Firm, Be Ready!
Home | About us | Confession | Divine Revelations | Warning and Judgement | Salvation | Masturbation | Sexual Purity |