This divine revelation of Pastor Abraham Yakubu titled; DO GLORY NOT YET simply means; in your quest and zeal in serving God and making heaven DO NOT GLORY YET; because the devil hasn't given up hope on you.
The devil still believes you can fall from that high mountain of Holiness and righteousness. As you read this testimony; also ensure you pray afterward for the special grace never to missed your heavenly glory at last in heaven. Can you now imagine the number of dead per day? In Heaven, there is neither day nor night. Reflect this in retrospect to our own world – a day means morning and night. In Heaven, on a very good “day”, only five people might make Heaven; sometimes three, two or even one person! Sometimes nobody at all.
But on the other side to hell fire, the multitude that troop in there is like the sand on the sea shore. As a believer, there is a moment when you were saved and all your sins were completely forgiven. After your salvation, all the sins you committed and did not repent of them before you died, will all appear on the television screen” 1 Peter 1: 10 “Brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure.” Daniel 5: 27 “TEKEL: Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.”
|Pastor Abraham Yakubu.|
This morning, God himself addressed me and explicitly said “Abraham, don’t celebrate yet.” The message I heard from God deeply touched my heart. It’s on this very message from God we shall talk about this morning (or whatever time of the day it is that you are reading this) as I address you: a minister of God who has been serving God for a long time; you, who have just started in the ministry with God; and you who may not even be born again and so carelessly living your own life without God. The Lord is saying that we should not glory yet.
|This Is Not The Scene|
“In the name of Jesus, every sin of my grandmother, the sins that they conceived me with and all the sins I have committed since the day I was born until this very moment, that will make me to leave this world without making Heaven, oh Lord, wash me with your Blood and forgive all my sins.”
but he was telling me to be patient I said again, “There is nothing wrong with me, and for you to be assured that there is nothing wrong with me, let me take some steps and walk.” When I took the first step I realized I was in the mood to run and I started running, somebody shouted, “Get hold of him and don’t let him fall.” Someone met me, griped me and laid me down. I was feeling very thirsty and shouting, “Please help me, I am thirsty, please help me, I am thirsty.”
they will say to the family, “No problem, he will be fine. Just be prayerful.” Now imagine that the doctor has gone, the nurses have also gone and now is the time for such a person to go to his eternal home. It is good to always think about. Please do not be angry with me, because death is inevitable. This is one topic we don’t think about every day.
“Return, you backsliding children and I will heal your backsliding …”(Jeremiah 3:22) “Why then is this people of Jerusalem slid back by a perpetual backsliding? They hold fast deceit, they refuse to return (Jeremiah 8:5)
- The first type of backsliding is when such an individual has backslidden in the heart and yet nobody knows it. You may have backslidden in the heart and still preaching and conducting evangelisms. “They made (Him) the keeper of the vineyards; but (His) own vineyard have (He) not kept.” (Songs of Solomon 1:6b; Proverbs 14:14).
- The second type of backsliding is when there are noticeable physical evidences. It is the situation when you used to be a prayer warrior and a very strong man of God, such that when you go on your knees to pray, you can pray from morning till evening before standing up. But now, the only time you pray is when you are in the Church and leading prayer session, or the prayer session being lead by someone else. If you fin yourself in that position, you have already backslidden. A Christian or a man of God, who enters a car and can no longer preach the gospel; a Christian or a man of God who can no longer do personal evangelism, has he not backslidden? “Once I was in a vehicle going to Lokoja, I was not preaching but listening to a message. But I heard, “Abraham, you are now a big man for you can no longer stand to preach.” Immediately, I stood to my feet and started preaching, not knowing that there was a man in that vehicle who was going to commit suicide because of what he was going through in his life. If a Christian or a minister of God has become so big that he can no longer do personal evangelism again, that person is already a backslider. When such individual has been reading the Bible very well before, but now he no longer has the urge to read the Bible anymore. Anytime he makes an attempt to read, he will just sleep off; that is a sign of backsliding. That person may be behaving anyhow in the Church and will not even take any correction. He or She will be living an untruthful and or immoral life.
- The third type of backslider is that, that person has out rightly and stubbornly stopped coming to Church and is deliberately “forsaking the assembly of ourselves together.” (Hebrew 10:25)
THE JOURNEY TO HEAVEN
READ THE CONCLUDING PART: 13th Series Of Halls To Encounter Before Entering Heaven.
- The Queue Of The Dead.
- The Two Sides Turning To The Left Side.
- Turning To The Right Side.
- Sin revisited At The Hall Of Salvation.
- A General Oversea That Missed Heaven.
- A woman at The Hall of Salvation.
- My turn at The Hall of Salvation.
- Sin revisited at The Hall of Restitution.
- A woman at The Hall of Restitution.
- A General Oversea at The Hall of Restitution.
- Sin revisited At The Hall Of Forgiveness.
- Sin Revisited At The Hall Of Giving.
- Sin Revisited At The Hall Of Works.
- Sin Revisited At The Hall Of Vain Words.
- Sin Revisited At The Hall Of Accountability.
- At The Hall of Separation, Commitment and Self Sacrifice.
- At The Hall Of Worldliness.
- At The Hall Of Unbelief And Fear.
- At The Hall Of The Fruit Of The Spirit.
- At The Hall Of Holiness.
- A woman At The Hall Of Holiness.
- A Pastor At The Hall Of Holiness.
- At The Hall Of Children.
- Entering Inside Heaven.
- Mary Weeping Because Of Worship.